1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Kenwood KOS-V1000

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by FUUFNF, Aug 1, 2007.

1. FUUFNF

FUUFNF Forum Lurker

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I am looking to integrate my iPod with my '07 Prius' (package 5) OEM sound system. I would like to be able to use the touchscreen and steering wheel controls to control the iPod without affecting the current behavior of the touchscreen and navigation controls. And ideally, I would like the integration to work with Ultimate Lockpick 3 as well.

I've done some searching around the forums, and I don't really like the DICE option since the key feature I'm looking for is to control the iPod itself from the touchscreen. The VAIS SoundLinQ SLI appears to be closest to what I'm looking for, but I wanted a few options to choose from.

That said, I found the Kenwood KOS-V1000 (http://www.kenwoodusa.com/products/ListProduct.aspx?k1=2&k2=61&k3=220&pr=2738) that sounds very similar to SoundLinQ SLI. Has anyone tried this product before?

Also, if there's any other iPod integration products out there on the market that can do what I'm looking for, please let me know about those as well.

Thanks in advance.