1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Key Fob/SmartKey as Exercise Equipment

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by rufaro, Jul 20, 2006.

1. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    All of the threads lately about lost fobs, and protecting fobs and et cetera, led me to an interesting ( :rolleyes: ) thought...

My keyring, with fob, house and office keys, itty bitty box cutter, a gazillion of those little plastic tags for discounts at grocery stores and the like, and the ring itself, which splits into two so I can easily leave the itty bitty box cutter at home when I fly so I do not get mistaken for an itty bitty terrorist, weighs in at 5.3 ounces. My cell phone is 2.8 ounces. I do not always like to carry a bag and it is often difficult to find women's garments with POCKETS. So here is what I propose...Someone needs to design ankle and wrist pouches that can be fastened on with velcro, and voilà, exercise weights!

Anyone up for the challenge? B)

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    hmmm....i'm thinking anything short of say 10 lbs is uh, strictly novelty :)

3. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Jul 20 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]289730[/snapback]</div>
    But it sure can add up...and the 1/2 lb in my trouser pockets make me a droopy drawers. Plus, I'm a wimp, and 1/2 a pound is a pretty darn good work out for me--you SEE the size of my dog and car, here! :lol:

4. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    :lol:

i'm half farm girl... worked on the family farm every summer as a kid. i grew up tough ;)