1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Keyless entry

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by lurgetaxa, Jun 17, 2006.

1. lurgetaxa

lurgetaxa New Member

I am almost finished installing all the prius smart entry system with the wiring and need one last part to
    program the ecu myself. I need the luggage oscillator below the trunk just between the tire tool kit and door.
    If anyone can help me out with a part number. Its easy to identify because its a black squared device with
    frequncy numbers and japanses made cities written all over it. All u have to do is take out the tire tool kit and
    look below just were all the wiring on the middle right hand side is. I tried calling the dealers for the number but they can't figure out what it is. You know how they are the average prius owner knows more than they do.

2. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Wiring diagram for 2004 has the following listed:

L 6 Luggage Oscillator (Inner) 90980–12366
    L 7 Luggage Oscillator (Outer) 90980–12217

3. lurgetaxa

lurgetaxa New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DanMan32 @ Jun 17 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]272923[/snapback]</div>

THanks Dan I appreciate your information to me. Know Im on a hunt to toyota dissmantlers.