1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Kickin Toll and Takin Names

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by daronspicher, Nov 9, 2005.

1. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

Sir, I salute you. You are the 2005 Blue Prius southbound on the Chicagoland Tristate today at about 4pm.

Whoever you were, you were driving your prius like it was a corvette. It was awesome to see you work it in all 4 lanes. At one point, you weaved out and around a car that was your twin like he was in reverse.

You give me hope that I can run with the bulls when I get my 2006. It was great to see you crankin on it. I will be joining you late January if things go well.

Rock on my friend!

2. jeromep

jeromep Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sounds like he had a death wish myself. However, I'm just a simple rural, wide-open-spaces, 4-lane-interstate driver. :lol:

3. davedog

davedog Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    hahaha, this is hilarious

4. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Anyone check to see if a Blue Prius was stolen in Chicago on or about that time? Maybe someone finally did figure out how to steal one. :lol:

5. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :eek: Actually, I don't so much care if any driver endangers him/her-self; HOWEVER, endangering other more careful drivers is unnecessary. This is definitely *NOT COOL* - rather indicates a lack of good sense and a Cavalier attitude regarding other drivers.

My "salute" consists of one finger. I just hope I can stay clear of drivers like that one. My wish is that he/she weaves past a Highway Patrol cruiser.

6. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

7. tag

tag Senior Member

Sounds like it could have been one of those AutoWeek guys driving the thing for one of their long-term review articles on the 2005 Prius. :lol: