1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Koons Tysons Toyota

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by jkaplan, May 4, 2004.

1. jkaplan

jkaplan New Member

I got an email from Koons Tysons Toyota in Northern Virginia today, May 4th that said they had 9 Prius with 1000 to 7000 miles on them available now, all of them Package #8. The price was $27,000. I realize that is way above MSRP and I personally wouldn't purchase one of them, but if somebody really wants to spend above MSRP for a used car, here is the email text:

Nine '04 Prius
    are Available at KoonsTysons Toyota!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    All equipped with Package #8 and factory installed Navigation System!
    Miles range from 1500 to 7900.
    First Come First Serve.
    Selling price of $27,000!!
    These Priuses will Not last long so hurry to Koons Tysons Toyota!
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Taxes, tags and $289 processing fee additional. Offer subject to in-stock units. Some restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not all buyers will qualify. Contact Sanjeev or Mithcal for details at 1-888-530-8445.
    Koons Internet Services
    Jim Koons Automotive Company
    2000 Chain Bridge Road Vienna, VA 22182
    800-782-0191
    [email protected]
    www.Koons.com

2. rflagg

rflagg Member

Huh, maybe that's why I saw 3 04's there today when I was getting my oil changed there.

I personally would be suprised to hear they sell all of them at that price, but whatever - as long as the customer is happy with what they got in relation to what they paid, who cares, right?

-m.

3. jkaplan

jkaplan New Member

It wouldn't shock me in the slightest to hear that they sold them for that price. This place is loaded with people that have more money that sense, witnessed by the number of expensive sport cars and Hummers driving around. To each his own though. If somebody gets a prius and doesn't mind paying for it, I say go for it.