1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

L19 Harness where is it

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by LovingLife, Feb 23, 2011.

1. LovingLife

LovingLife Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    From the Prius System Diagram document it shows Mute being on L19 harness on Pin 17 if I'm reading these correctly. I have all the Prius Manuals but I can't seem to figure out how one figures out where all these various harnesses are on the car. How does one go about trying to figure that out? A pointer to where is the L19 harness is would be appreciated?

Attached Files:

2. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    There should be a drawing of the car in the wiring diagram that points out the L19 connector location.

3. RodJo

RodJo Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    L19 seems to connect to the Safety Connect Transceiver (note all the *8's in the diagram, including the mute wire). I don't believe your III has Safety Connect, so you will never find the connector or those wires.

1 person likes this.
  4. spiff72

spiff72 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Here is a diagram showing the location if you did have it in your vehicle...looks like it would be in the area beneath the head unit/AC controls...

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.