1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

> LA Car's Prius-Bazooka project car at Autobooks on the 24th, BTA-6100 subwoofer on display and dem

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Vagabond, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    On Saturday, March 24, 2007, 12 noon-3 p.m., some of the LA Car staff will be in Burbank's Autobooks-Aerobooks, the largest automotive bookstore in So. Cal. Several cars will be on display, including the Bazooka BTA-6100 subwoofer-equipped Toyota Prius project car described in the article, Project Prius: Breaking the Sound Barrier

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sound demonstrations will be available on request. Other cars will be on display, including the 2007 Lexus RX400h hybrid vehicle. Arrive early for complimentary Italian sandwiches and baseball caps. For more information on the event, Info Page

Also, I'll be there with my Prius next to the LACAR.com guys with my HD kit installed. If anyone wants to check it out, come by.

The original thread for this is located here.

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    How did it go, Vagabond? I wish I could have been there, but it's a trip from here.

4. H2OSkier

H2OSkier Member

I was there today. It was pretty low key but fun. The odd moment of the day is when I walked inside the book store and walked past Jay Leno. He was there hanging out just like everyone else, seem very friendly. He was driving one of his restored cars, not sure how old but it was restored very nicely.

I did get to hear the Dice HD radio addon and there is a big difference from FM to HD radio. Thanks again Vagabond for answering all my questions.

Ken

5. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bill Merchant @ Mar 24 2007, 09:25 PM) [snapback]411736[/snapback]</div>

Pretty well, I'm pleased. I think someone got me sick though, I've had a cough all evening :lol:

Not too many people showed up, it looks like all the people who showed up, show up just about every week so it was very social. The guy who owns the place has alot of pull in the industry, he had the GT500 show up from Ford's corporate offices in Irvine. The owner of the place was a really cool guy, he invited me back as often as I want.

Hopfully we'll see some pics of the event soon on the LACar.com site.