1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lacey WA Alternative Fuel Fair

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by hdrygas, Mar 20, 2006.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I thought I would again invite anyone who wants to come to the Lacey Alternative Fuel Fair. May 6th. We had a great time last year and this looks even better. Mark your calendars. We have people coming from BC and Spokane! I would like to see a Oregon plate or two. Eifler may be there and I am hoping to have Ifixem as well. We may be installing a CAN View that day! I just talked to Kathleen Burns the organizer of the Lacy Alternative Fuel Fair. She is very interested in our presence at the Fair. She had a number of questions. First was about plug in Hybrids. She knew about the California group that did the mod but did not know about the most recent company that is doing fleet conversions. She asked if we could make informational posters on the subject. Anyone up for that? She was interested in mods. She is interested in the CAN-View, ScanGage, back up camera, iPod interfaces etc. I am hoping to have enough people with different cars to have examples of many solutions. Here is the URL http://www.ci.lacey.wa.us/events/events_main_page.html