1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Larry & Laurie - No More

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by PriusTouring07, Jul 23, 2007.

1. PriusTouring07

PriusTouring07 New Member

So Larry and Laurie are divorcing. Poor guy with quarter of a billion dollars in his bank account, now he'll probably have to give half of that to Laurie. I think in cases like this it's the only time you are morally allowed to kill your wife rather than divorce her. lol, OK, I'm kidding, but damn that's a gigantic loss of cash for this guy! He'll probably have to sell the private plane and stick only with the Prius haha

Thought I should share this news with y'all, since Larry and Laurie are majorly responsible for popularizing the Prius. Larry is the reason I bought a Prius and Laurie is the reason I switched my Military Humvee to Biodiesel. Good people, no doubt.

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Who are these people?

3. Malarkey

Malarkey New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I'm guessing Larry & Laurie David. Laurie David produced the movie, "An Inconvenient Truth". Larry David produced a bunch of other crap no one would watch, like Seinfeld or something.

4. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Jul 23 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]483940[/snapback]</div>
    I was wondering the same thing, but was embarrassed to ask!