1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Last Chance for Project Lithium HV Pack At Sale Price

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PriusCamper, Apr 27, 2022.

1. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Just want to give everyone a heads up that yesterday I was talking with Jack, the maker of Dr. Prius app, as well as the amazing Lithium battery pack for Prius that he's been developing for the past almost 8 years.

The $2100 price point isn't going to be around much longer so you have to act quickly! He's currently sourcing raw materials for future batches and the price jump in Nickel & Lithium is massive. So if you want to get a pack at the current price before it goes way up you need to order it right away!

And if you use my affiliate link: https://projectlithium.com/?ref=9qLPw

I'll provide any tech support you need remotely, and if on the west coast I may be available to do an installation and give you a generous discount on cost of that work.

For more info you can read this thread from 18 months ago when we were doing final testing: Dr. Prius Packs Less Than A Year Away? | PriusChat These packs provide a significant improvement in battery performance, greater amps etc.

Also, once they get too many orders to process they put the sold out sign until all those orders have shipped, so usually the sold out sign doesn't last more than a day.

A shipment of pack came in at start of this week and another shipment comes in a week or two and after that it'll likely be a much longer wait with higher prices too.

2. vvavepacket

vvavepacket New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I ordered and received a tracking number from UPS. It shows delivered to Jack's place. Is that supposed to be? I thought that UPS tracking is to my house?

3. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    UPDATE: Jack just replied and said UPS had a glitch in their system and he was on the phone dealing with it for you and others right away today. The problem has been fixed and you'll get an update on tracking info ASAP.
    ------------------------

The pack a friend in my town ordered 1st thing yesterday/Tuesday morning is scheduled for delivery via UPS for Friday. My friend got tracking # in less than 24 hours after order and I'll message Jack for details for you tomorrow morning once we both get our notifications.

#3 PriusCamper, Apr 28, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2022