1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Last Sopranos episode- what did you think?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by larkinmj, Jun 11, 2007.

1. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

So- do you think Tony was whacked?

2. MickeyA

MickeyA New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 11 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]459862[/snapback]</div>

It is, what it is.

3. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I thought this whole season was excellent. I didn't enjoy how they closed the finale, however. But apparently, I didn't "get it". I heard on the radio on the way to work that there was a lot of history present in this episode. And that the song correlated (Don't Stop....) to this (to me, unapparent) history. Since I just started watching the series last year, I missed this.

4. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

I also thought that this season was exceptional. My first reaction, when the screen went dark at the end of the finale, was "Wth?" (a lot of people apparently thought their cable went out). But it really was a good way to end it. Last season, they brought the show to a happy conclusion with the family around the Christmas tree, in what seemed to me almost a parody of the typical way of tying up all the loose ends in a contrived manner at the last minute. Ending the series for good in that manner would have been very unsatisfying. And of course they couldn't have the logical conclusion of either Tony getting whacked, or sent to prison.

But we'll never know what happened to the Russian in the Pine Barrens!