1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Learning more about my Prius everyday

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kirbinster, Jul 10, 2005.

1. kirbinster

kirbinster Member

Some of you may recall I bought my '02 Prius about a month ago. I got it for $16,200 with only 7,200 miles on it in mint condition. The BMW dealer that had it really had no clue about what it was or how it worked. I have since found it has features which they did not even know it had. First they claimed it only had front airbags. Last week I looked in and noticed the stickers that it also has side airbags. They claimed it did not have an alarm, but I will have to call my insurance company and tell them it does as I locked it today with the windows open and later came back and reached in and when I opened the door the alarm started going like crazy. I can't wait to see what I find out next.

2. timyr6

timyr6 New Member

I love suprises. Congrats

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Goody! I'm the kind of person that wants to know everything that's available in the vehicle I'm in (driver or passenger) :D. Hope the quest to find surprises continue!

4. yoda

yoda Member

Try pressing the Map button - See if you have the Nav system.

It'd be quite cool to learn that you have a PKG-6 - especially at that price. Frankly, for what you paid, the dealer had no idea what he was doing. You got a great deal even if it's the "stripped" Prius.

Yoda

5. kirbinster

kirbinster Member

No Nav, but it is a great little car!