1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Leather centre console lid?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Dolce_Vita, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Dolce_Vita

Dolce_Vita Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi

Since i have a cloth beige interior i'm pretty obsessive about keeping my interior stain free, my cloth centre console cover is starting to become pretty dirty.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where i'm going to find an OEM beige leather centre console lid? And if possible leather door armrests and head restraints :) i've seen the velcro leather ones on Ebay, and to be honest it dont really like the look of them, i'd rather OEM for resale purposes?. I've already contacted AutoBeYours and they dont have any :(

EDIT: sorry i thought i posted this under the modification section, not the general forum :(

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  3. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Robin at priushoods.com used to have them ( I have a set of console and armrests in leather from her).

1 person likes this.
  4. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I also got it from Prius Hoods as well. The center console leather cover is still holding up well after 5 years.