1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Leather seats?

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by HutchKC, Apr 22, 2012.

1. HutchKC

HutchKC New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    III
    Has anybody added leather seats to their v2 or v3? Especially the backseat? We're getting mixed messages from Clazzio and a retailer of theirs about whether they have the backseat mold or not.

TIA.

2. Mac Prius

Mac Prius Mod Junkie

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    You should check with HAWAIIANBUILT on the GenIII forums. I think he said he worked for Clazzio. I know he installed leather seat covers on his GenIII.

3. stanny101

stanny101 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    ASC does leather for Prius everyday for dealers and individuals for about $1500. Your dealer will send it to them for a slight mark-up but go direct. The other source is Classic Soft Trim. Look up these companies on the Web. These are the dealer sources. Don't go to those aftermarket sources. When they replace your cloth, they do all the surfaces, not just the seats.

4. ajtozzi

ajtozzi Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'd also check out Alea. There leather kits are comparable to OEM in both quality and fit - better than Katzkin IMHO.

Classic Soft Trim is another great company. Katzkin is "entry level".