1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Leather Upgrade in California Bay Area

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by far182, Feb 26, 2008.

1. far182

far182 New Member

Hi Everyone!

It's been almost a year since I have been to this forum. I had lost my bookmarks and now just found this forum again. :)

Anyway, I remember many people talking about getting their prius outfitted with leather seats and such from a place around Sonoma California. I remember a lot of very happy customers who also got a pretty good price. Anyone know the name of the shop that I am talking about?

I did try searching these forums and didn't find the answer. Thanks for the help!

2. far182

far182 New Member

I remembered the kind of leather: Katzkin. I am just looking for a good place to do my installation. I live near San Jose, but I wouldn't mind taking a trip to Sonomoa for the weekend to get my leather installed. It would be fun.

3. rochesteruser

rochesteruser Cruzin' in Rochester MN

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Call Katzkin and they will tell you the nearest Authorized Dealer/Installer in your area. Their stuff is really good. But it needs to be professionally installed to really look great. I had their materials done in an Acura I owned a while back. It was 10+ quality. And it looked great when they were done.

4. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I would be very carefull talking about Katzkin Leather. I don't know if you have noticed, but there are a great number of Katz lovers here, look at the Avitars.