1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LED Lights

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by kscableguy, Jul 20, 2008.

1. kscableguy

kscableguy Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm looking to do something like the attached photo. Looking to add LED lights to the vents, under the dash and under the seats. I messaged the person who posted the picture, but they have never gotten back with me. Just looking for a place to buy the right stuff and a guide on the wire set-up. Anyone able to help??

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Prius_SGP

Prius_SGP New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

Sigma automotive have a kit that does more or less the same thing. If you go to their site the kit is about halfway down the page on the right hand side (Interiors section Foot well lighting kit $99)- click on the picture to see a PDF of the install procedure.

Sigma Automotive – Toyota Hybrid Prius 2004 - 2009 OEM & JDM auto accessories

Although this is just for the foot wells I'm sure you could splice in a couple of extra LEDS for the vents.

At the lest it shows one method of installing the leds and where a convenient supply is located.

Hope this helps.

Chris

3. kscableguy

kscableguy Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    thx will check it out...

4. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I must be getting old... <_<

Tom

5. kscableguy

kscableguy Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    bump Anyone have anymore info? Looking for away to have multiple colors in the vents, and for that I would need a controller for the lights. Hmmmmmm

6. sunshine62704

sunshine62704 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    kscableguy,
    My hubby has put LED's on both our show cars inside & out. You might try a site called Oznium. They have about anything you could ask for. They have also been very accomadating & helpful. Good luck. Would love to see some pics when you are done!;)