1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

legal disclaimer screen

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by macmkvr, May 22, 2007.

1. macmkvr

macmkvr New Member

Just purchased a 2007 prius with a nav system. I also have a 2005 w/o nav. - so I don't know if this issue is new or part of the nav system.

How can I set my screen to a default display other than the annoying legalize saying I promise not to play with the screen while I am driving? Any other screen would e an improvement. In my 2005 it comes on with the consumption screen That is a nice default.

Thanks,

MacM

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MacM @ May 22 2007, 01:18 PM) [snapback]447514[/snapback]</div>

Nope! Unless you get a Coastal Tech Lockpick.

3. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The MFD displays the last screen that was on when you turned the car off. It would appear as if you leave yours on the Navigation screen, which causes the "Agree" language to appear when you restart the car. If you were to leave the MFD on the Energy or Consumption screens, when you turn the car off, the same screen will show when you turn it back on. However, the legal disclaimers will return as soon as you switch to any of the Navigation system functions.