1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lemonade out of Lemons!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Carie Carlson, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Carie Carlson

Carie Carlson New Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Hello there! New to the group, new to the Prius world. When my son's Fusion was totally by an inattentive driver, the best car I could find to replace it was my trusty 2013 Venza Limited. I LOVE that car, but when I saw a 2018 Prius Prime Plug-In Advanced on a lot near my house, I was interested. I feel like he has my "mom" car and I have his "sporty" car, but I'm loving it! All I need to do is pick out a new set of wheels, and it will feel like mine. Care to help me decide? Mine is the first picture (I've removed the hubcaps since). The "visualizer" does not know about the door detail.

Attached Files:

bisco likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and welcome!

i like #3 :)

3. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Will you still like those very open wheel patterns as much once your brake calipers and rotors start to look kind of rusty and gnarly?

4. Carie Carlson

Carie Carlson New Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    That is an excellent point, ChapmanF. I've looked at quite a few pictures online, and every one of them look like they just installed the wheels after thoroughly cleaning their rotors.