1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lenovo Idea Pad (tablet) w/Torque Pro Android

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by SteveWlf, Apr 27, 2013.

1. SteveWlf

SteveWlf Old-on-Hold

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have had my Lenovo A1-07 tablet for about 18 months and even though I'm not at all familiar with the Android OS, I got it and have been using in my travels for GPS and WiFi access along the way. (Not for phone service because that is not available on this model.)

All of that said, back in March I began preparing for my planned Plug-in Suppy conversion to my Gen2 and about that time I heard about the Torque Pro Android App being available in another post on PC.
    I downloaded it and began using it pre-conversion and it works fine. I have yet to figure out which PIDs will work best for monitoring the additional battery packs. But it looks like it should be easy to write any that may still be needed.

If anyone else with a Plug-in conversion has sorted out the useful PIDs , please let me know how that is working out. I'm mostly interested in monitoring the SOS of that add on packs and maybe some data logging.

Steve

Dino33ca and NortTexSalv04Prius like this.