1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Let's Take Our "CHAT" to the Mat and be REAL Green

Discussion in 'Environmental Discussion' started by Bob Levitt, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Bob Levitt

Bob Levitt New Member

If you follow the thread of Toyota's Public Position on Climate Change as it's posted in this forum, you'll come to the point where I ask for help coming up with a plan of ACTION.

Following 13 informative replys from 250 or so viewings, when I posted a "call to action" the viewings carried on to where they are now, 334, but the replys stopped.

"Prius people" IN ACTION in this matter could have a dramatic and effective impact. Please read the topic and contribute what you can to
    shaping a course of action to impact and influence Toyota. Buying and driving a Prius is a step in the right direction, but as we face the dire consequences of climate change we have a LONG way to go for REAL remedy. Toyota is NOT helping......overall.

If Prius owners remain silent about Toyota's double handed dealings in this matter, we'll be missing an opportunity to INCREASE the potency and impact of our "informed, driving choice". Let's walk our talk and talk loud and clear about Toyota playing it "green" with one hand while using
    their other hand to aggressively undermine clean air emission standards.
    Please read the topic and help shape an appropriate plan of action. Let's get REAL green and take our chat to the mat ! Bob Levitt

2. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    post a link to the original thread. Very good discussion.

I lost the link a day or two ago. too bad my search results are not very helpful.