1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Lexus OEM CT200h Wheels (F-Sport/Grey)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by edgalang, Feb 8, 2015.

1. edgalang

edgalang Junior Member

You are looking at a set of factory 2013 Lexus CT200h (F-Sport package) wheels for $500. These are identical to the non F-Sport wheels, however the F-Sport versions are color matched to the Nebula Grey paint from the factory. These INCLUDE the OEM Lexus center caps as well as lug nuts (20 total).

The following are the wheel specs and should fit a number of Toyota models, such as Prius, Matrix, Corolla and Scions'.

Bolt Pattern: 5x 100 mm
    Wheel Size: 17" x 7"
    Offset: 45 mm
    Hub Bore: 54.1 mm
    Weigth: ~24 lbs

Lug nuts: Lexus/Toyota OEM M12 x 1.5

For detailed images, visit here (24 pictures in total)...

(EDIT: must PM for link to album since I cannot post it on the thread due to forum rules)

The first 9 is when it is wet, while 10-17 is after I wiped them dry. Pictures 18-24 are close ups of how it will be stored. Upon close inspection (using picture 12 as reference), there are 2 visual imperfections.
    1- Bottom left wheel: chip on edge near valve stem.
    2- Top left wheel: Paint may have been scuffed by the tire installers on the top left edge.

Prefer to sell local...However, I am fairly flexible to meet anywhere within the Bay Area with advance notice. To ensure both our safety and minimize fraud, we must meet at a public place (below are sample locations).

example1-weekdayAM/PM: Bank of America parking lot. 909 East Hillsdale Boulevard, Foster City, CA 94404
    example2-weekdayPM/weekend: Bank of America parking lot. 4250 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94588

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 edgalang, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  2. edgalang

edgalang Junior Member

Bump. Price lowered.
    $480

3. edgalang

edgalang Junior Member

Bump. Price lowered.
    $470

4. edgalang