1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LexusOwnersClub/PriusChat Market Concept Test

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mhawkin1, May 27, 2009.

1. mhawkin1

mhawkin1 Matt

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Hello all,
    I have been a member of PriusChat/LexusOwnersClub for years and find the opinions posted on both sites greatly intuitive. As I trust your opinions, I would like to ask a couple questions as a concept test relating to my final MBA class.
    1. If there were a reputable consultant that you could contact to help you determine the best car for you; find that car; negotiate the best price via any number of dealers; secure the deal and lastly be available if you ever had problems with the dealer in the future (e.g. warranty work) – would you be in the market for such a service/would you seek out such a service? (Yes, No)
    2. Would it be more appealing to you if the charge was a percentage of the overall price or a flat fee? (Flat Fee/ Percentage)
    3. At what price point would you seek out this service (or at what price would the service be appealing)? $250; $500; $750; $1,000
    4. Similarly, at what price point would you refute such a service (or at what price point would the service be unattractive)? $250; $500; $750; $1,000
    5. In your opinion what would be the best avenue for reputable advertising?
    (I appreciate your time and will only leave this post up for a week to collect data – thanks so much.)

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I'll have to pass this on to my personal buyer.

Bob Wilson