1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

License Plate frames

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by rufaro, Jun 4, 2006.

1. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone know where I might be able to find a Darwin fish license plate holder? I have the stick on one on my old Acura, but I really don't want to stick stuff (darn those ugly HOV stickers anyway--ok--OTHER stuff) the my way cool black stealthmobile, and all I seem to be able to locate with any regularity with google is custom made frames and all kindsa other stuff. And CafePress's search isn't tune-able enough to just find darwin plate frames (I can find darwin and I can find plate frames, but...).

The REAL hack my son and I want to find, though, is how to get the horn to play the Bruce shark music from Jaws--for after I get my BLACK shark fin antenna on my BLACK stealthmobile--so I can scare the beejeepers outa those clueless pedestrians. :lol:

2. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ Jun 4 2006, 10:28 AM) [snapback]265557[/snapback]</div>
    I found a front plate:
    http://sciwear.com/pd_darwin_fish_front.cfm

3. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I think it is the license plate frame that Rufaro is looking for.

4. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    EvolveFish.com has a Custom License Plate Frame that could work. It's the best I could find at the moment.

5. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seasalsa @ Jun 6 2006, 09:58 AM) [snapback]266715[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, it is, thank you--California requires we have both front and back plates, so plates don't work here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skwyre7 @ Jun 6 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]266826[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks--I found that, but I'm still hoping to find one with the fish image and not just words...I have also found a few places that seem to have good quality frames w/ letters cut into the metal, as opposed to stickers, that are all under $20. I guess I'll keep haunting online and shopping malls!