1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Light Timings.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by alexstarfire, Jul 4, 2007.

1. alexstarfire

alexstarfire New Member

Probably the best place I know to post this. Anyways, I was just curios about who I would have to contact to, and more or less what I'd need to do, to get them to retime the lights at just about every major intersection in Lilburn? It's quick obvious they need to be retimed after waiting 1-2 minutes for the light to change while no one is coming. The best part is that the lights always change when cars are coming, so every hits a red light almost all the time. It's just retarded, and I've been meaning to ask for a while.

2. cireecnop1

cireecnop1 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexstarfire @ Jul 4 2007, 08:43 AM) [snapback]472869[/snapback]</div>
    With my job I get these calls all the time, In Colorado, the Department of Transportation handles the traffic lights. so if you can find the number for your state just ask, it can't hurt. Or perhaps the local Police Department for your area.(just don't dial 911 for this) I'ts basically just a complaint, there is no guarantee that they will adjust it.

hope this helps

http://remedy-web.dot.state.ga.us/mid-tier...acheid=183c1d20