1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lights Over Sun Visor

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by qmanqman, Jan 12, 2024.

1. qmanqman

qmanqman Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Just noticed these were there (have only owned it a month.) Neither one turn on with the switch. I tried to pry one out to check the bulb but it's not coming out easy so I thought I'd ask how they come out. Or if there's some strange thing I need to know to make them turn on.

2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Make sure the switch is on and now move your visor down and back up You see the light comes on at a certain point or not? Check the fuses it's rare these bulbs are ever bad.

3. qmanqman

qmanqman Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Haven't checked the fuses being it's forking freezing out but the lights don't go on anything I do.

4. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Sometimes the switches get stuck I have to move them on and off while flipping the visor up and down I'll get the switch in a certain spot and all of a sudden the light will come on The visors generally down as you go up the light will go off once I get the switch set I never turn it off again I left the visor going up and down turn the light off I don't use them much during the day actually and definitely not at night.