1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"Like Butta..."

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Caitlin, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Caitlin

Caitlin New Member

Wow...What a ride. Our family of 4 is in Hybrid heaven.
    We were on our way to Norfolk, Va. today. I noticed a huge auto right on our tail while we cruised at 71 miles per hour in the right lane...they passed us slowly..giving us the "hairy-eyeball..I said aloud to my family: 'Those blood thirsty, Gas-guzzling, Eco-terrorists. What a great feeling we all had w/ the knowledge that we are now doing an even greater service to ourselves and our environment. :idea: An epiphany finally realized.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Yep, with some of the larger vehicles, as they pass you at 70+ mpg you can actually hear their gas gauge clicking down.

And don't worry, the smiles never wear off. Even on those days when you think you've gotten accustomed and complacent about the Prius, something will happen that will make you smile anew.

Drive Hybrid.
    Drive Happy.

3. bookrats

bookrats New Member

I know exactly the feeling you're talking about -- sort of how the Road Runner feels as the Coyote (panting and sweating) races to almost catch him.

Beep Beep! :mrgreen: