1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Like New Spacer Mesh Front Seat Covers 10/11

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Timw, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Timw

Timw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A

I bought theses from Car cover planet for 119.00, here is the link:
    2011 Toyota Prius Custom Seat Covers Spacer Mesh | CarCoverPlanet.com
    They are for the front seats for a 2010 and 2011 Prius and they are the Black and Taupe colors. I bought them back last May and they are really comfortable and look really nice.
    BUT: I had a very small amount of a protein bar drop on my seat just twice. It seemed to have some of the oils from the bars soak into the foam backing in the seat cover, if you look really close in the pics you can see a very faint residue in the seat. I tried every cleaner on them and it just seems that they are prone to retain any oils in whatever you may spill in the seats. I bought a can of scotchgaurd to treat the seats, I guess I should have treated them before installing them. I will send this with the seat covers. I ended up taking them off because it was bothering me and replacing them with the Leatherette seat covers. I am selling these for $50.00 plus shipping if some one wants a nice pair but with a small light stain in them. Email me with any questions about them and Thanks.Tim

Attached Files:

2. mrajdstp

mrajdstp Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The taupe color seems pretty close to the bisque interior. Do these covers have any foam padding underneath? I find the Prius seats to be too hard.

3. Timw

Timw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    They do have some, it's 3mm thick, adds just a touch of padding, and they do almost exactly match the bisque interior. It does soften up the seats some.

4. celiaalario

celiaalario New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hey there Tim,

Did you sell these? If not I'm interested!

5. Timw

Timw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yep! Still have them, PM me with your info and we can get together on the details!
    Thanks.