1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LIPOG.org and the EAA-EV.org

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by mrbigh, Apr 27, 2008.

1. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    To All Members :

I would like to have to extend the invitation to the participants of our
    LIPOG.Org and New York residents to join the EAA-EV organization in the hope to create our own NY Chapter, if possible. I thought that this would be the right time to show our support for the Electric/Hybrids movement. Currently there is no active organization which representing this cause in NY.

The Electric Auto Association (EAA) was formed in 1967 by Walter Laski in
    San Jose, California. The EAA is a non-profit educational organization that
    promotes the advancement and widespread adoption of Electric Vehicles.

The EAA's mission is to act as a public source of information about
    developments in electric vehicle technology, to encourage experimentation in the building of electric vehicles, and to organize public exhibits and
    events of electric and Hybrid vehicles to educate the public on the progress and benefits of electric vehicle technology.

EAA's purpose is to act as a source of information for the membership, other organizations and the public, on the current state of electric vehicle
    technology worldwide, particularly to improve energy and resource efficiency, reduce emissions and improve vehicle safety to teach others
    about our experiences.

Electric Vehicles not only keep our Earth cleaner, their use preserves the
    earth's natural resources. EVs and Hybrids are a smart and efficient choice for personal transportation.

I have already become a member of this organization and would like to
    request others to support this organization that have the same passion as I do for an ecological way of transportation in effort to minimize global
    warming effects.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this endeavor.

For more information please logon to www.eaaev.org or please contact me
    [email protected].
    Regards
    Horacio Calvento