1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LIPOG Road Trip to North Fork Wineries

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by nyconrad, Apr 17, 2007.

1. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Advance notice:

The road trip is set for Sunday June 3rd to a couple of the wineries on the North Fork. I'm setting up a private tour at one of the wineries and we'll be having lunch at another that will have live music from a 14 piece brass band. We'll be meeting up for the caravan drive at about 10:30am.

This is a BYO family event - so bring your snacks / food. Wine will be available at the wineries (duh!) - bring soda for the young ones.

Check LIPOG website for details that will be posted soon. Let me know if you plan on attending (and number of people) so I can give them some idea of a head count.

[attachmentid=7525]

Attached Files:

2. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Will be attending an accelerator physics course from 6/2 - 6/16 in Michigan.

Is it possible to change the date? If not, have fun you guys. I'll enjoy the pictures!

3. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    I'll bring the cork screw !! :D

4. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

That looks like a lot of fun! I was just down that way a couple of weeks ago (took the ferry over to Orient Point and drove down the North Fork). We are possibly visiting friends on LI around that time; if our plans materialize I might be able to coordinate it with some wine tasting! (corkscrew is always in the secret drawer in my Prius!)

5. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The ride out and tours of several Long Island wineries is this Sunday. We have a pretty good size group meeting in the morning for the drive. Any who are interested in joining in, visit lipog.org website for details and copntact info to get you rname on the list.

See you then.