1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

List of Sattelite Options?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by cjoshuav, Mar 16, 2008.

1. cjoshuav

cjoshuav New Member

I think I'm starting to get overwhelmed with the information in the threads here. Has anyone made a simple list or spreadsheet that shows all the XM and Sirius options for the 04-08 Prius?

What I'm looking for is something that would list all of the components necessary (so that I can buy everything at Crutchfield or Circuit City in one sitting), whether or not it gives full MFD/Steering Wheel functionality, whether or not it breaks the 10-character limit, and whatever else it might do that was cool.

If no one has made such a list, I'll start coming the threads to put it together.

I assume that the basic components are a tuner, an adapter, and an antenna, but it looks like some of the options require more than that.

Thanks for your time, and I'm sorry for contributing to the muddle on an already popular topic.

Joshua

P.S. Bah...I can't believe Firefox let me misspell "satellite."