1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

llewetube Tesla test drive (video)

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by PeakOilGarage, Jan 17, 2009.

1. PeakOilGarage

PeakOilGarage Nothing less than 99.9

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    http://peakoilgarage.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/tesla-review-by-llewetube/

This guy in the UK is sort of famous for his ranting on the internet about everything that crosses his mind.
    And he swears a lot while doing it.

A few weeks ago he was ranting in criticism of Jeremy Clarkson from TopGear about the Tesla Review.

So he got his own recent test drive of a Tesla Roadster. It is quite funny to watch.
    He also gives a great explanation (while driving) of why hydrogen is a waste of energy and it makes more sense to just go electric.

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Thanks for that!!!

Here's another Llewetube rant, this one against hydrogen fuel cell cars. This guy uses the F word a lot, so be forewarned, but if you can handle that, this is a marvelous rant on electricity and hydrogen and the greed of oil companies.

3. aminorjourney

aminorjourney Mum to two prius!

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Actually Robert owns a Prius and has been promised a ride in my PHEV once it's finished. He seems a very down-to earth chap from his online rants, although I've never met him. He's an actor/entertainer/vlogger and was one of the actors who starred in RedDwarf, a popular UK sci-fi from the 90s. He's also done a few shows which are now found on the discovery channel, such as scrap-heap challenge, how do they do it? and other such fun items...

4. Bob64

Bob64 Sapphire of the Blue Sky

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    rofl,
    in that camera in the back part, I thought it was going to jump to hyperspace or something in a star-wars streaking of stars fashion.