1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Local Resources

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Godiva, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I've got my trim, an invisible bra and a rear bumper guard that need to be installed. But I don't even know what to look up in the phone book to begin to find someone to install this stuff on my Prius.

Should I just shell out the bucks and have the Toyota Dealership do it? Would they even know how to install this stuff? It was expensive and I don't want it done badly or ruined.

Has anyone had the 3M invisible film bra installed on their Prius locally? Can you recommend anyone to do it? I figure if they can do that, they can also mount the side panel trim and the back bumperguard. The back bumper guard is the only thing I'm confident enough to try myself.

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Where to go

Modern Image

8656 Production Ave (off Miramar Rd)
    San Diego, CA 92121
    (858) 408-0744

Ask for Matt

Matt's guys did a great job installing my bra, headlight covers and the trim from Eddie. $400 for all. They kept the car all day to make sure the bra really was invisible. (And it is.) Since the weather was a bit rainy they had the car under the heat lamps to make sure it dried. Eddie's trim looks good too. But anyone looking to buy it: If you buy it direct from Eddie it's $110. (Which I did.) But Eddie has the exact same trim on eBay for $95, so buy it there. If I had known that's what I would have done.

Matt's guys have done several Prii already. They usually work on Mercedes and Porsche so they are very meticulous. If you don't already have an invisible bra, they can do it for you using 3M products and they guarantee their work. I highly recommend them.

And if you're feeling adventurous....they do decals. You can put flames, lighteningbolts or any other kind of decal on your car in just about any color you want.

www.modernimage.net

MIS clearbra

www.mishield.com