1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lockpick Install

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by dapastaguy, Oct 15, 2008.

1. dapastaguy

dapastaguy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I installed the lockpick and it was not as hard, or as time consuming, as the pictures made it seem. After the install I attached my computer using a composite video cable and I get the image on the screen but it is off center and not entirely on the screen. Plus the image is slighlty fuzzy. I need to know the resolution and the refresh rate if possible as I am going to try using powerstrip as a software fix. If I can get this done I will then install CoPilot GPS software and be on my way. I just wish I could use the touchscreen instead of a trackball/mouse and keyboard

Once I get this all figured out and I get the PC mounted away I'll post some pics.

2. Flying White Dutchman

Flying White Dutchman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    nice
    like to see the pictures

3. fruzzetti

fruzzetti Customization-Obsessed

California (Pulled over 6x, ticketed 2x for tint)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I had very good image quality running tv-mode 480 lines at 60hz and also running 800x600 at 60hz. it is a low resolution display. and grabbing touch screen input is not a trivial task. it is truly a chore.