1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lockpick3 for non-nav prius 08

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by bsktballstar3131, Nov 5, 2010.

1. bsktballstar3131

bsktballstar3131 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm interested in getting a lockpick 3. I have an 08 prius with rearview camera but no bluetooth or navigation but it says you can still use it to unlock the video/audio features. I was wondering if anyone else out there has a prius without navigation and has already tried using this and could provide some feedback. Is there anything else that could become functional from installing this?? thanks

2. krg03

krg03 Not expert, just experienced

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    email coastaltech? You are paying allot for something with lots of features and only using it for one thing. my .02 cents

3. UGC

UGC Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I am trying to buy a lockpick also, but having trouble with the website "coastaletech.com"
    I signed up, put in my order, and hit the submit button and get this:

"A Problem Has Occurred
    Please See Below For Details:
    Severity: Transient, Code: 250050, Description: License system not available
    Error Code : 49298 "

and it will not let me go any further and place my order. I have sent an email, but so far ... no reply.

any one else having this problem? I am on ie8 and win XP.

Thanks.

*EDIT FOR UPDATE* 11-08-2010

Was able to make the order on my work computer running xp with ie7. Did get a phone call from coastaletech.com today. Their reply was quick. So far, so good.