1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Logo Question

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Firefighter, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Firefighter

Firefighter New Member

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do you place a photo in your "signature area" so it shows with each post. I have one in the profile section, but not in the signature area. Thanks. :(

2. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Under "my controls" click on the area for profile editing, and click on the Avatar button.

3. jeromep

jeromep Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Please use the avatar feature. This allows some users to set their preferences to not show the, avatar thus making the site much quicker to access, especially for modem users.

I recently upgraded my home to DSL and am really enjoying it, but still prefer fast sites, because with DSL they go from quick to instant.

4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FieroGT @ Jul 21 2006, 08:57 AM) [snapback]289980[/snapback]</div>
    Jerome gave you a reason not to, and Seaside Traveler misunderstood your question, I think.

To put a picture in your signature, put an appropriately sized picture on the web someplace, even in your PriusChat album, and put a link to it in your signature with the [​IMG]