1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Long Beach --> Dealer

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by danmiller3, Mar 17, 2004.

1. danmiller3

danmiller3 Junior Member

Hi folks -
    Does anyone know how long it traditionally takes for a car to make it from the port of delivery (LA in this case) to a dealer? I realize the location of the dealer plays a part. In this case the dealer is in Wyoming and they said they expect the car no later than April 1st. I suspect the car arrived the first few days of March.

Sorry for what is probably a stupid question. I'm just antsy to get the car shipping out to me once they get it.

Thanks for any insight!

--Dan

2. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It took one day for my car to get from Long Beach to Santa Cruz.

3. gene

gene Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    As a point of reference, I've been told that a car coming into port in California will get to a dealership in New York in about 10 days. I would think/hope getting to Wyoming would be a bit faster.

4. danmiller3

danmiller3 Junior Member

Thanks for the info, folks! Hopefully it will be at the dealer before April 1st. I'm even more hopeful that I'm not being taken for a ride, so to speak...

5. danmiller3

danmiller3 Junior Member

An update...

The dealer said the car arrived in Los Angeles on the 13th of March and is still there, but they are still expecting the car by the 1st. This makes me feel a bit better, since I originally thought the car arrived on the 1st of the month.

6. danmiller3

danmiller3 Junior Member

The car has left Los Angeles and, according to the dealer, is enroute and now has a status of "Fleet." I have no idea what it means, but it sounds promising... :)