1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Longo Toyota in El Monte - Class-A Service

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by macreative, Oct 30, 2004.

1. macreative

macreative New Member

After reading this fine article on LA Car Guy
    Longo Toyota
    I think I will be doing all of my service at Longo. It's like a little city. They have a starbucks (though there is a Starbucks on every street corner in LA) and they have a AAA office and when the car is ready from service, you get beeped. They handout beepers! Like at a nice restaurant! This place is better than Fletcher Jones Mercedes of Newport Beach! Service is open Mon-SUN!

Top Notch all the way around from what I have heard. Though I didn't buy my Prius there, I will go there for service time and time again. They even have a little movie center!

2. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I took in my wife's Previa there this morning. They found out that some of the parts they needed weren't in stock so they gave us a coupon for a free rental car from their on site Enterprise rental office. They also have a Subway that serves breakfast and give out free movie tickets with a shuttle ride to a local theater if your service takes a few hours. My kids also love the free video game kiosks they have in a special kids section. Pretty classy.

3. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Oh, and I also noticed they have a few brand new 2004 Prius's for sale at a discounted price. If you're in a hurry for your car, you might check it out.