1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Rangerdavid, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Finally, a car docking station for those of us who DONT have an IPod........... I wonder how difficult this would be to install, AND it plays video from the MP3 player onto your screen..........

here's the link>>>

http://www.imedock.com/

2. Beryl Octet

Beryl Octet New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rangerdavid @ Nov 2 2006, 11:31 PM) [snapback]343010[/snapback]</div>
    Looks interesting, but not many details on their web site. I have a Zen that rides in the flip out cupholder, and feeds into the single CD system through a pac aux box. It works, but it would be nicer on long trips to have it controlled through the touch screen.

3. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I'm sceptical that this will integrate with the touch screen, but hopeful.

4. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I, too, am skeptical... Every car has a different interface, which makes development a real PITA. Add to that interfacing with multiple media players... it's be great if it works, but i wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. Odds are, they'll start with one make, get all of those models working, then move on to the next, and so on.