1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking fFor A Dealer

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by LarryRacies, Mar 20, 2006.

1. LarryRacies

LarryRacies New Member

Any dealers in the New York area lurking out there?

I live in Manhattan and would like to buy a black 2006 Prius with beige leather interior, Pkg #8. If you have one and would like to sell it reasonably, contact me directly at [email protected]
    No substitutions please.
    Thanks

2. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Try carsfirect.com, or one of the other online buying services. I was on a couple of lists in the LA area, no luck, and tried carsdirect, and had an offer (list price) the same day. The dealer was 50 miles away in Lancaster. If you're flexible on color or options, you can get a car the same day. I did. Problem was, I wanted blue with gray int. and got white with beige interior. I love the white, but the beige gets too dirty, should have held out for the gray interior. Just depends how much of a hurry you are in.

3. Dripps

Dripps New Member

Good luck with that Package #8 in NY area. Are they out there yet?

4. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Best of luck! That's exactly what I have and I love it to death! You may have a wait on your hands though. It's a popular package & color combo.

5. unruhly

unruhly New Member

Good Luck finding your car. I almost bought leather 'cause it looks so nice.
    Here's my opinion. I know you didn't ask for it, but you did post on a public forum. :p
    You should consider the dark grey interior. It looks awesome with black paint.
    Also, being in NY you will probably want "All Weather Mats". They come only in black and boy do they look good against the grey carpet.