1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for 2006 Prius PKG 8 leather pics

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by smy, Jan 8, 2006.

1. smy

smy New Member

Hi all!

I ordered a 2006 Prius PKG 4 and will be doing a leather add-on from the dealership. Does anyone who has a package 8 also have pictures of the leather interior you can send me? Also, what exactly is "leatherized"? I would like to have this information to ensure the dealership emulates exactly the Package 8 leather (they claim they can).

Thanks much!

-Steve

2. notsure

notsure New Member

There are pictures of the leather seats, just can't remember what they were posted under, here are some under exposed of the bisque

3. notsure

notsure New Member

4. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    One thing to be aware of is that Package 8 has a leather covered steering wheel and center console, so even if they use matching material, it will not "emulate exactly the Package 8 leather"

Also, I doubt that any on-line picture will be good enough for you to judge the quality or color.

You are lucky to have Package 4 in your region. It isn't available here in Vermont.

5. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    There are a couple pictures you may not have seen of leather at this thread. I just put them up this afternoon. They are pretty representative.

6. smy

smy New Member

Thanks everyone! Great pics. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the following in leather:
    steering wheel
    seats and headrests (and rear armrest) - seats have tiny holes??)
    side panels
    center console
    anything else???

Thanks!

Also, I live in Chicago, but for the first 3 days of January, toyota.com indicated PKG 4 available in my region, and the invoice was written as such. The dealer then said it can only be aquired from the NY market, so they are doing a Prius swap.

7. nottagasguzzler

nottagasguzzler New Member

Yes, steering wheel is leather (very nice)

No holes in leather seats or headrests. Arms rests and center console are leather.

Side panels around armrests are plastic and odd black stuff but looks styling enough.

Rear leather seats are nice loooking and comfy.

I just came back from a road trip and having heated seats would have been nice. You might consider after market leather with heat.

8. smy

smy New Member

Great info. Thanks. When I said "holes", I mean't to say "textured", which I think the factory leather is. I am actually getting the aftermarket leather with heated seats. Thanks again for your very valuable feedback!