1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LOOKING FOR 2012 PRIUS 3RDGEN OWNER IN THE SOUTH JERSEY AREA

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by anixon92, Feb 24, 2014.

1. anixon92

anixon92 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Just brought this 2012 prius 3rd gen.47k junk just over a month ago.
    I'm looking for another prius owner in the south jersey area with a 2012 same to have them test drive my car and drive there car to see if cars drive and act same, as my has had a surging problem since I brought it and been to dealers and told there are no codes. Like I tell them codes don't mean sh-t..
    I had it in shop today and was told nothing wrong with car..
    they have not drove it down rd like I requested. Service writer today told me nothing was found no codes everything is good, and tech. drove car on road and nothing. So she walked with me to car and I got in car and hit (B) trip miles and it showed 3 ths of mile. I looked at her and laught stating boy tech went along ride of 3 ths of a mile plus I been watching the whole time as car when in garage and out of garage to this parking spot.
    So now im up to oweing it 4 weeks and car as been in garage every Monday. So file another complain with Toyota and turn just turn it over to my attorney today.