1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for 2012 prius 4 base for $27700

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by spinnaker87, Feb 3, 2012.

1. spinnaker87

spinnaker87 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    looking for a 2012 prius 4 base white with beige interior.

truecar shows 28k and I'm knocking off $300 for the truecare fee that dealers are required to pay for each sale.

I'm located in Los Angeles... no financing. Let me know if you can match the price of $27,700

thanks!

2. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Dealers don't pay Truecar a fee anymore. That's overwith. Their business modell had to change drastically.
    Just FYI.
    I have the car you mention coming soon. We have been emailing. I shot you a price via email and that will workf or this car that's coming - the pearl white/bisque with mats.

3. spinnaker87

spinnaker87 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    can you match that price? one thing I did like about truecar is it brought transparency to pricing. invoice in not dealer cost.. but it was too good to last and truecar was getting a lot of hateraide from dealers.. but look on this forum. everyone quotes truecar and most folks have had great experiences with them. the pricing is not nearly as competitive as it once was with this new "target price" crap. i liked it better when dealers competed for business. in any event I'll shop around till i get my price.