1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for a Dealer in TN or Virginia-Help!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by cdavid, Dec 31, 2005.

1. cdavid

cdavid Member

Any suggestion on who to contact to order my Prius from in these states, or adjacent states? A dealer and/or contact would be appreciated.

2. popoff

popoff New Member

I bought mine from Haley Toyota in Roanoke in March of '05. It was during the time of tight supply but mine was in stock and I drove it home with a discount to boot. The salesman was Lewis Paige. Very pleasant transaction.

Good luck.

3. cdavid

cdavid Member

I will call him.

Anyone else have any recomendations?

4. paprius4030

paprius4030 My first Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    If you look on priusonline in the dealer section there's a dealer in Va. that always seems to have a good supply of prii

5. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    apparently toyota of durham, nc has become the number 1 prius seller in the nation... even beating out so cal dealers. they get pretty big allottments but i have no idea of their waiting list. they do straight msrp and a 399 doc fee though. and they're part of southeast toyota.

that said, if you want the name of my sales guy i'll glady oblige. nice guy, kept in good contact from the day the car was on the truck.

edit: ah hell. i'll just tell ya. his name is Matthew Strausbaugh. if you go to him, tell him the prius owner in service sent ya.

6. jandmayra

jandmayra New Member

I ordered/purchased mine from Beaman Toyota in Nashville, TN. I spoke/corresponded with John Schmitz.

7. cdavid

cdavid Member

Thanks for all the input.

Galaxee-have you put some pictures of your stealth Prius on the forum. I would love to see them.

8. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i had quite the album going on the old forums and wish we'd get the new albums up and running. i have a lot more pics to show off. here's the link to the old album: http://priuschat.com/forums/album_personal.php?user_id=4549

you'll have to click on the thumbnails to see clear pictures, don't know why those thumbnails look so funny. anyway, enjoy :D

9. HokieHybrid

HokieHybrid New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Shelor in Christiansburg, VA. I've never bought anything from them, but my roommate did, and I dealt with the service dept. They were very nice about my little problem that I just wanted checked out, and didn't charge me to look at it.