1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for a few answers before I buy

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by greenatheart, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenatheart

greenatheart New Member

I am seriously considering buying a 2007 Prius, and I just took one for a nice test-drive. However, I have a few questions. 1. The car I drove seemed to have trouble on a couple hills. Is this a problem others have experienced or could it have been because I was driving the car for the first time? 2. The second question is similar. When I was on the freeway, I had difficulty keeping the car travelling smoothly at one speed. Has anyone else had this problem or is it also an effect of my inexperience? 3. Finally, has anyone had any trouble with the equipment that regulates whether the car is using electricity or gas? If so, how many miles were on the car at the time? Was it still covered by the warranty? If no on the warranty, how much did the repairs cost? I appreciate any help you can give. Thanks.

2. Bohous

Bohous New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gettinggreener @ Feb 11 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]388610[/snapback]</div>
    Um, yeah, people have been replying to this same post that you started yesterday.

HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.