1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for A Good Hybrid Garage in Clearwater or Tampa Fl

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by B nason, Aug 12, 2022.

1. B nason

B nason Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Does anybody know of a good reasonable Hybrid Garage in Clearwater or Tampa Fl. Dealership rates are through the roof lately. They wanted about 500 for a key fob and programming. I bought one for 59 dollars off Amazon (the black one) and got free programming instructions off Youtube. They wanted 500 for 2 ac vent pieces for my dash 2008 Prius. I bought them for 200 on Ebay.

2. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Go to Tampa Hybrids where @jerrymildred works. I don't know them personally, but Jerry will chime in to give you better reasons ... I think.;)

#2 Salamander_King, Aug 12, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    icyrius, PriusHead05 and jerrymildred like this.
  3. jerrymildred

jerrymildred Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I was on the road for a week +. Just getting caught up now. You should be able to get those vent covers on Amazon for like $30. That's the left center. They don't seem to have any of the others. But the others are available on EBay for similar prices. We have a few at Tampa Hybrids but seem to always be about to run out of them. They get super brittle and it's hard to replace a combo meter or MFD without breaking at least one of them.

We are pretty short handed right now, but give Todd a call if you still nee help. Home - Tampa Hybrids Inc.

PriusHead05 likes this.