1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

looking for dealer in TN

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Ragtimejoe, May 24, 2008.

1. Ragtimejoe

Ragtimejoe New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I've decided to get a new Prius package 2. I'm in TN (Nashville) and need a recommendation for a dealer. I don't mind driving a couple of hours and making a day of it.

Any recommendations? The local dealer wants $2,500 over MRSP. This might be a fine deal. I don't know.

Joe
    5/23/08

2. AuntBee

AuntBee New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    RagtimeJoe, I wouldn't pay anything over MSRP. When I was shopping for a Prius, Rivergate had one on the lot for about 4000 over MSRP. I didn't have to look too much farther for a better deal. Got mine at Neil Sandler Toyota in M'boro. They had 3 on the lot when I bought mine, all for sale at MSRP. They gave me a fair trade-in on my Mazda too.

Good Luck!.

Bonnie

3. bigrichard

bigrichard New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I have checked Rivergate and Beaman both, Beaman seems like a bunch of crooks. There is a reason I have been driving 36 years and NEVER been able to buy a car at Beaman. On the last Pontiac I bought I had to go 200 miles from here. I will have to do the same if I get a Prius.

4. bjmick

bjmick New Member

Try Bill PenneyToyota in Huntsville, AL

I think that's just a couple hours from Nashville. I'm actually much further away - in Kansas. :) Anyway, I called up Dwayne at Bill Penney after a recommendation on one of the forums here. Within the week, I placed a deposit and ordered a 2008 Pkg 3 Spectra Blue Mica. MSRP plus the options I chose, plus $399. No hassles. Expected in July. Of course, I'm not to the end of the deal yet, to know if it will pan out as he said, but he's been very easy to work with so far, and no huge markups like we've hearing about from out west. I didn't mind the $399, because I think it's worth it right now. I will of course post my results for everyone once the car gets here...... hopefully in a month or so. Good luck...

5. Leslie_M

Leslie_M Waiting is the hardest part...

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Hi Joe - I'm in TN, too (Knoxville). I went with Fox Toyota in Clinton, TN. They are charging at MSRP and have absolutely no add on fees, etc. Just tax, tag, title, etc stuff. I have my order in with them and the sales representative I've been working with is great.

hope this helps - good luck to you!

6. katiewin

katiewin New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I put my deposit and order in April its still hasn't been allocated as of this morning. I even caved on the color I wanted. If I don't get one soon I may jump ship and go for a Honda.