1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for dealer with good service

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by ClassicalRob, Dec 7, 2004.

1. ClassicalRob

ClassicalRob New Member

Well, here's my first post after a long time of lurking.

I got a Silver Prius from Toyota of Greenwich, CT earlier in the year, and I'm now approaching my 10,000 mile maintenance. I got my 5,000 done at the dealership where I bought the Prius (free coupon for it with purchase), and had the oil level overfilled.

I'm looking for a better dealership to get the 10,000 & the TSB to fix my gas gauge. I've tried going to Toyota City of Mamaroneck, NY, but have been jerked around for the last couple of days by them; (trying to charge $170 for essentially an oil change & a tire rotation).

Is there a dealership in Southern Westchester, NY or the nearby areas of Jersey & NYC that's reliable for Prius maintenance? Should I just not bother going to a Toyota dealer & get it done at a Jiffy-Lube or equivalent?

Thanks,
    Rob

2004 Silver Prius owner

2. PriusTN

PriusTN New Member

Rob,

I believe the best way to find good service is word of mouth. Find other Toyota owners in your area and ask them where they get there vehicle serviced.
    The will most likely tell you about any good or bad experiences they've had.