1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for Model 4 w/ NO NAV in MD

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by mr.scott.com, Aug 18, 2009.

1. mr.scott.com

mr.scott.com New Member

I was hoping you good folks could help me. My best friend is looking for a Model 4 w/ NO NAV or SR. We live in MD.

Do they "really" configure a Model 4 w/ out a NAV system or NAV & SR? I have seen plenty of Model 4's with these extras discussed on this site, but I don't recall much discussion about people getting a 4 with nothing on it. That may be because much of the discussion has been on the Model 4's w/ the elusive SR (which is what I bought about 3 months ago in ribbon blue) or the Model 5's with the rare ATP packages.

So:
    1--Does the model 4 get produced with the NAV?
    2--Is anyone aware of one that might be available in MD?

Thanks all!

2. jay_man2

jay_man2 jay_man_also

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    My dealer has sold a few IV's without NAV. Checking online inventories, there's not much to choose from in Northern Virginia right now.

1 person likes this.
  3. dmvp

dmvp Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have a Model IV without Nav/SR/etc. I got it from CarMax, which has a Toyota dealership in Maryland...maybe check them out!

1 person likes this.
  4. jay_man2

jay_man2 jay_man_also

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The Laurel, MD Carmax Toyota dealership lists no Prius inventory online, like most of the Northern Virginia dealerships.

5. claridiva

claridiva New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I can confirm that they sell IVs with no NAV or SLR as that is what is available around here (North Texas). That is all we really have around here, IIs and IVs with no NAV/SLR but unfortunately, a lot of dealer add-ons. I know the location is unhelpful, but I just wanted to let you know they do exist and to keep looking. If you friend were willing to take a plane ride, there are many dealerships in the D/FW area and the shortage problem doesn't seem to be hitting us as badly.

1 person likes this.
  6. JasonPro

JasonPro Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I bought a IV without NAV or SR about a month ago at 355 Toyota in Rockville MD. I didn't want either feature so it's perfect for me.

1 person likes this.
  7. GoSkins

GoSkins Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Go on the dealer's website at Rockville, DARCARS in Frederick and Younger Toyota in Hagerstown and check the inventory. I have a IV w/nav but I noticed Younger had some without nav. I admit though, it may be harder now than a month ago. IMHO, the nav option does give you a nicer compartment look, even if costly.

1 person likes this.
  8. grnmoster

grnmoster New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    They have one listed in inventory ( silver) at Newport Toyota in Rhode Island