1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for Mud Flaps for 03 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by pnelson, Feb 25, 2005.

1. pnelson

pnelson New Member

I just purchased an 03 prius. I have checked with Toyota and on the web and I can not find mud flaps for it. There are a lot for 04-05s but I am told that they will not fit the 03s.

Anyone have a suggestions?

2. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE

You might try good old Ebay they seem to have them on there sometimes for the classics. You might also give PepBoys a gander.

I saw several different mudflap kits at the store near me and, although I did not look to see if they had any specifically for the Prius I think (classic owner's correct me if I am wrong :) that the body might just be similar enough to use something that was designed to meet the needs of a more generic Toyota sedan type vehicle.

The kits seem to run about $25 per set (2 pieces) and looked to be very similar to what I got for my '05. You might also try some of the aftermarket website sales locations.

Good luck in your search.

Take care,

Tisza

Silver '05, Pkg. #3, Custom Silver Mudflaps, Silver Door Edge Guards, 49.8 mpg/900 ODO

"Because He loves Me, that's why..."
    "Prius, the ultimate in Geek Bling"