1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for Prius in Raleigh/Durham, NC

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by gazebo, Dec 10, 2005.

1. gazebo

gazebo New Member

Hello all--

I'm looking for a Prius in the Durham/Raleigh area... Does anyone have any opinion on the three local dealerships -- Mark Jacobson, Fred Anderson, & Leith? Based on internet research, it seems like MJ has the most prii on the lot/on order... is that true?

Also, I noticed that the price quotes on the MJ website does not include a "documentation fee," whereas both FA & Leith includes a $399 fee in their quotes. $399 sounds like a ripoff. But does this mean MJ doesn't charge this fee? Or is that a hidden cost?

Thanks!

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    heya gazebo-

check your private messages. i sent you one containing all i know.

:)

3. dogtrainer

dogtrainer New Member

Just 3 hours north of you at Rameys in Princeton WV has 3 new 05's he is asking way under MSRP fpr them one has pkg 6 I am not sure about the other 2

4. alexotica

alexotica Gladiator Thighs

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Sorry to resurrect an old topic for my first post, but after totaling our 2001 CR-V, it looks like we're buying a Prius a couple years ahead of schedule.

Any recommendations about the local dealerships would be helpful. FWIW I probably care more about the integrity of the deal/quality of service than I do about absolute best price (within reason).

Thanks.

Alex.